This 107,000 sq. ft. facility serves as manufacturing and distribution for our North and South American operations.
Products manufactured include configured and custom engineered drives and controls.
Yaskawa realizes the importance of civic and community responsibilities and participates, along with individuals, in the support of charitable, welfare, civic, and other organizations whose purpose is to make the community a better place in which to live and conduct business.
Yaskawa is committed to responsible corporate citizenship and helping improve the quality of life in communities where our associates live and work.
Consideration is given to organizations and programs that reinforce Yaskawa’s core values and commitment to the community, include volunteer involvement by our associates, maintain a non-discrimination policy and meet other guidlines.
Examples of Yaskawa's charitable giving:
Social Welfare/Human Services Organizations
- Yaskawa employees contributed to relief efforts in Japan to help victims of the March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami. To make their support go further, Yaskawa matched their personal relief donations to the American Red Cross.
- In 2009, Yaskawa employees donated new, unwrapped toys for the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program that distributes them as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community.
- Winter hats and mittens were collected and delivered to The Women's Center in Waukesha, WI who provide safety, shelter, and support to women and their families.
- Employees contributed a generous donation of food to New Berlin Food Pantry.
- A very generous gift was given to St. Vincent DePaul to hold a fundraiser to support Haitians.
- Yaskawa employees raised monies from various donations to help victims in the Haiti eartquake and Yaskawa matched the funds raised.
- Many pounds of holiday cards are collected each year and sent to St. Jude's Ranch for Children.
- In 2008, Yaskawa supported the 3637th Maintenance Comany EEM Platoon stationed in Iraq with over 600 lbs of support.