|Question:||What are the available jumper settings for the SMC-4000?|
|Answer:||There are two circuit boards with jumper locations in the SMC-4000 controller. The following features are described in detail in the referenced document link below:|
· Reset - Equivalent to pressing the reset button on controller.
· Master Reset – Return to factory defaults.
· Upgrade Jumper – Force the controller to accept a firmware upgrade.
· Baud Rate – Select 9600 or 19200.
· Stepper Mode Jumpers - Configure axes for step & direction operation.
· Motor Enable setting – Select motor enable state at power up.
· Alarm Jumpers - Map alarm outputs to SMC inputs.
· Alarm Reset Jumpers - Map SMC outputs to amplifier alarm reset.
|Applications:||Automotive; Conveyor; Electronics; Food and Beverage; General Machinery; Machine Tool; Material Handling; Metal Forming; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Plastics & Rubber; Printing; Punch Press; Semiconductor; Textile; Transportation; Washdown; Winder; Woodworking|
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF FAQ INFORMATION!
Please read and understand the product instruction manual before installing, servicing or operating Yaskawa products. FAQ content and illustrations are provided as technical advice to augment the information in manual, not superceed it. It is not possible to give detailed instructions for all types of installation or support activities. The information described in the FAQs are subject to change without notice to improve the product or FAQ. Yaskawa assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions or damages resulting from the use of the information contained in any FAQ.
All warnings, cautions and product instruction for product use must be followed. Installation, operation and maintenance should be carried out by qualified personnel. Failure to observe these and other precautions highlighted in the product manuals will expose the user to high voltages resulting in, serious injury or death. Qualified personnel are defined as individuals who are familiar with the installation, starting, operation and maintenance of Yaskawa products of the type described and have proper qualifications to perform the work.