DriveWorksEZ® Software for G7 Drive
DriveWorksEZ® is a software system that provides the means to create custom drive functionality inside the G7 drive. The system is composed of dedicated G7 drive software and a PC tool for creating and downloading function block-based application programs. Simply create application programs by arranging function block icons in a visual flow chart. Total drive and machine control are only a few mouse clicks away. User-friendly program monitoring is included for fast, easy start-up and troubleshooting. DriveWorksEZ® provides “Function on Demand”, allowing the customer to customize and adapt the G7 to their machine needs in a fast and intuitive manner.
How to order:
- In order to use DWEZ a certifcicate from Yaskawa is required.
- To obtain certification attend a 2-day DriveWorksEZ training class at Yaskawa in Waukegan, IL.
- Upon completion of the class the you will receive a copy of CD.DWEZ.01, a CD with the installation files for the PC tool, and a certificate.
- No distribution limitations, licenses, or annual fees apply to the pc tool.
- DWEZ software must be ordered from the factory loaded on a G7 drive or loose control board. DWEZ cannot be loaded into the drive in the field.
- G7 drive part number: CIMR-G7U*-087 where * is the exact model number of the drive
- Control board part number: ETC618059-087
Support to order:
- Factory support is included for issues concerning the PC tool and function blocks.
Support will not be given for creating the necessary function block diagram to solve the application.
- Support will only be given to those certified in the training class. All other company personnel or customers of the company will be referred to the certified person.