DriveWizard Industrial Help
- For 1000 series use the green PC to Drive connection and flash cable UWR01076-1
- For 1000 series drives with a USB port, you may also use a USB Interface Cable. (male USB-A to male USB-B) UWR-0638
- For 7 series Drives use the blue PC to Drive connection cable UWR00468-1 or UWR00468-2
- For G5 PC to Drive connection cable UWR00103-1
Learn to Install and connect with DriveWizard industrial in under 10 minutes:
- System Requirements (0:31)
- Installation tips if experiencing problems (1:24)
- Installation as Administrator
- Installation using "XP mode" (Rarely needed)
- Connecting to the drive using USB cable (1:50)
- USB direct to drive
- Installing USB driver for 64 bit or 32 bit operating systems (2:20)
- Verifying communication through USB connection (4:35)
- Switching from Local Mode to Remote Mode.
- Switching from Remote Mode to Local Mode.
- Connecting to the drive using Serial connection (5:10)
- Using the RJ45 to DB9 cable and USB to Serial adapter.
- Selecting proper com port
- Connecting through Ethernet (7:03)
- Use with options SI-EN3, SI-EM3, SI-EP3 for 1000 series
- Use with CM090, CM092 for 7th generation drives
- Locating the drive on the network
- Connecting to drive using the JVOP-181 "Y-Stick" option (8:38)
- USB 32 and 64 Bit Driver for Y-Stick option
Other helpful links:
A1000 USB Driver Installation Guide
NOTE: Refer to the HELP FILE included in DriveWizard Software for full details on using and troubleshooting DriveWizard Industrial.