Rise above the desktop: Shaky, imprecise desktop machines become robust industrial performers with motion control that overcomes vibration, boosts speed and gets you ready for tomorrow's hybrid technologies.
Advance the industry standard: Industrial quality printers benefit from Yaskawa's smooth and precise motion, plus worldwide support that distinguishes your machine in a crowded marketplace.
Yaskawa supplies both, innovative technology in motion control and factory automation, deploying advance tools for multiple machine mechanisms in a single environment. We're pleased to release Yaskawa Compass, customizable software interface easily configurable to meet 3D printing, Robotics, Shape Cutting and Machine Tool applications. We're listening and welcome new ideas and challenges.
Yaskawa Compass™: Your CNC Navigator
- Save time with built-in configurations. Choose from a variety of pre-developed, ready-to-use plugins for 3D printers
- Simple, quick customizing. Easily amend a style library to match your company’s custom colors and logos, enhancing a machine’s brand identity.
- Develop your own plug-ins within Compass. Use the Compass interface to create your own custom screen functions, then store and utilize them in a future machine or in other Compass projects.
- Freedom to write your own code. Compass will integrate your existing computer code, preserving your company’s existing software assets
- Learn more about Compass.
MP3300iec: G-code Meets Industrial Strength IEC Control
- Continue using RepRap G-codes within a professional IEC 61131-3 programming environment
- Stream large G-code files from a host PC without excessive buffering
- Step up to an industrial strength machine controller, built for reliable connection and easy field service
- Ready-made tools, bed leveling surface compensation, extruder advance pressure control, temperature and stepper control
- Control of extruders and auxiliary stepper axes
- Learn more about MP3300iec.
Sigma-7 SERVOPACKS for Superior Surface Finish
- World class vibration suppression cancels out machine resonances
- Built-in ripple compensation yields a smoother finished part
- Industry-leading 3.1 kHz frequency response
- Multi-network capable: MECHATROLINK-III, EtherCAT, Modbus, Analog and Pulse
- Built-in safety features with IEC 61508, SIL 3 Safe Torque Off
- Learn more about Sigma-7 SERVOPACKS.
Sigma-7 Servo Motors: Step Up to Smoother Speed
- Industrial quality servos eliminate stepper motor torque ripple
- Ramp up machine acceleration for faster move to point speed and higher print resolution
- 24-bit absolute high resolution encoders for axis and extruder accuracy, synchronization and jam protection
- Super low 0.007% failure rate, documented in tough machine tool applications
- Learn more about Sigma-7 Servo Motors.
Control Many Devices with the Same G-code
- A complete family of robots for additive/subtractive manufacturing and material handling
- MPP3S Delta robots
- GP7, GP8, GP12 and GP25 articulating robots
- Any type of gantry, T-Bot and H-Bot robotic mechanisms
- Sigma-7 Servo Systems: fast and precise rotary, direct drive and linear models, with advanced auto-tuning software
- Learn more about MotionWorks IEC.