I-O PCB Relays
Specifications & Features
- Assures oustanding reliability in circuits of 100VAC/DC or greater as well as in electronic component circuits.
- Universal output relay capability. Enables direct control over a wide range from TTL electronic level to large magnetic contactors or DC solenoid valves.
- Requires no output relay board.
- Quick action in 5ms or less.
- Excellent insulation characteristics. Withstand voltage across coil and contact: 200VAC or greater. (Medium-capacity type: 1500VAC or greater).
- Automatic wave-soldering and clearing possible.
- Small energizing power (Medium-capacity type: 0.4W. Large-capacity type: 0.6W).
- Recognized in accordance with USA and Canadian standards. File No. E154773 For Class I, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D Hazardous Locations.