Industrial AC Drives
This collection offers full-featured and versatile variable speed drives for every automation application need in the industrial plant.
- GA800 Drive Premium Performance Vector and Mobile Device Enabled up to 600HP
- GA800 Configured Enclosed GA800 with Pre-Engineered Cabinet Options
- A1000 Drive High Performance Vector up to 1000HP
- A1000 Configured Enclosed A1000 with Pre-Engineered Cabinet Options
- U1000 Industrial MATRIX Drive Low Harmonic, Regenerative, and High Performance Vector up to 800HP
- U1000 Industrial Configured U1000 Industrial MATRIX Drive in a UL Type 1, 12 or 3R Enclosure with Options
- G7 Drive Long Motor Cable Problem Solver and High Performance Vector up to 500HP
- G7 Configured Enclosed G7 with Pre-Engineered Cabinet Options
This collection of adjustable frequency drives is designed for variable torque applications like fans and centrifugal pumps.
- FP605 Enhanced variable torque control up to 600 HP
- FP605 Enclosed Configured FP605 with Pre-Engineered Cabinet options
- FP605 Enclosed Bypass FP605 with Electronic Bypass and Cabinet Options
- P1000 Drive Variable torque performance up to 1000 HP
- P1000 Configured Enclosed P1000 with pre-engineered cabinet options
- P1000 Bypass Enclosed P1000 with pre-engineered bypass motor control and cabinet options
In addition to drives and drive packages, Yaskawa offers the following solutions to address your application power requirements.
- D1000 Regenerative Converter Low Harmonic and Regenerative Bi-Directional DC Bus Supply up to 750HP
- R1000 Regenerative Unit Uni-Directional Regenerative Module up to 300 kW
- Dynamic Brake Module Brake Transistor Module up to 220kW
- Single Phase Converter for achieving full drive output power with no single phase input derating
We offer a wide range of options for connecting the drive onto an industrial network. Take a look to see which protocol fits your needs.
- DeviceNet ODVA Fieldbus Protocol
- EtherNet-IP ODVA Ethernet-based protocol
- EtherCAT Ethernet-based protocol supported by ETG
- MECHATROLINK-II MMA Fieldbus protocol
- MECHATROLINK-III MMA Ethernet-based protocol
- Modbus TCP-IP Ethernet-based Modbus protocol using TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU Modbus Fieldbus protocol using RS-485
- PROFIBUS PI Fieldbus protocol
- PROFINET PI Ethernet based protocol
This collection of PC software support tools can be used for uploading and downloading drive parameters, calculating energy savings, creating application programs by arranging function block icons, as a programming simulator, or identifying how to reduce your operating costs and meet the harmonics compliance requirements.
- DriveWizard Industrial Parameter Upload/Download Software
- DriveWizard Mobile with Yaskawa Drive Cloud Cloud-connected Drive Mobile App
- DriveWorksEZ Software Software Programming Tool
- Product Selector Quickly and easily select the drive you need for your application.
- Programming Simulators Simulation Software Tools
- Energy Savings Predictor Energy Savings Software
- Harmonics Estimator Harmonics Software