- Support & Training
LCD Operator with Real Time Clock
- 5-line, 16-character alpha-numeric display with time and date stamping for events, along with timer controls for starting, stopping, and speed changes without the need for external controls.
- Choose from pre-configured fan and pump setup macros to match the application for quick and easy set up.
Selectable and Custom Engineering Units
- Allows for easy configuration of keypad display to match process and feedback devices such as PSI, GPM, Feet.
- Monitors load and will shut system down in the event of a fan belt or pump shaft breakdown.
Parameter Storage and Removable Terminal Board
- Allows for easy replacement of control card without removing control wires, and stores all drive settings without the need for a copy device.
PI Process Control
- Maintains a set point for closed loop control of fans and pumps for pressure, flow, or temperature regulation, and eliminates the need for a closed loop output signal from a process controller. Independent PI to control an external device in the system.
- Built-in DC reactors (30 HP and larger) provide input harmonics benefit, and protection from input disturbances. Integrated 12 Pulse version (480V, 40 HP and larger) provides a cost-effective solution for low harmonics.
Dynamic Noise Control
- Monitors the load at all times and reduces the output voltage automatically, reducing motor audible noise.
- Industrial Communication
- Modbus RTU (built-in)
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Building Automation Networks (BAS)
- Metasys (N2)
- Apogee (P1