Specifications & Features
LCD Operator with Real Time Clock
- 5-line, 16-character alpha-numeric display with time and date stamping for events, along with timer controls for starting, stopping, and speed changes without the need for external controls.
- Choose from pre-configured fan and pump setup macros to match the application for quick and easy set up.
Selectable and Custom Engineering Units
- Allows for easy configuration of keypad display to match process and feedback devices such as PSI, GPM, Feet.
- Monitors load and will shut system down in the event of a fan belt or pump shaft breakdown.
Parameter Storage and Removable Terminal Board
- Allows for easy replacement of control card without removing control wires, and stores all drive settings without the need for a copy device.
PI Process Control
- Maintains a set point for closed loop control of fans and pumps for pressure, flow, or temperature regulation, and eliminates the need for a closed loop output signal from a process controller. Independent PI to control an external device in the system.
- Built-in DC reactors (30 HP and larger) provide input harmonics benefit, and protection from input disturbances. Integrated 12 Pulse version (480V, 40 HP and larger) provides a cost-effective solution for low harmonics.
Dynamic Noise Control
- Monitors the load at all times and reduces the output voltage automatically, reducing motor audible noise.
- Industrial Communication
- Modbus RTU (built-in)
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Building Automation Networks (BAS)
- Metasys (N2)
- Apogee (P1
- 120% for 60 seconds
- 0.01 to 400 Hz
- V/Hz Control
- Open Type / IP00
- NEMA Type 1 (kit required for some models)
- Flange Type (front = Open/IP00, back = NEMA Type 12)
- Six Pulse (Standard)
240V: 3/4 to 175 HP
480V: 1 to 1000 HP
600V: 2 to 250 HP
- Twelve Pulse (Low Harmonic)
480V: 40 to 1000 HP
Ambient Operating Temperature
- -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- UL, CSA, CE, RoHS, C-Tick
- (8) multi-function digital inputs (24Vdc)
- (3) multi-function analog inputs
(0-10Vdc, 4-20 mA)
- (1) multi-function pulse input
- (1) fault relay output (form C)
- (1) multi-function relay (form C)
- (2) multi-function relay outputs (form A)
- (2) multi-function analog outputs
(0 +/- 10Vdc, 4-20 mA)
- Sensor feedback power supply (+24Vdc @ 150 mA supply)
- 120V converter for 8 standard digital inputs (option)