- Software & Firmware
- Support & Training
Motomansync and Internal Kinematics Support
- Allow control of Yaskawa articulated and delta robots remotely or via internal kinematics.
- Open standards EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP and others for connectivity to many peripheral devices on the market.
Standard Programming Languages
- IEC61131-3 means that programs are developed and executed with predictable behavior all in the same manner for servo axes, delta and articulated robot arms.
Programmable Amplifier Outputs
- The controller can operate local SERVOPACK outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- The MECHATROLINK motion network provides a channel for configuring the machine from a single location with one software tool.
A Multitude of Options
- Choose from eight option cards offered for the expansion slots to accommodate most machine requirements.
- Use Yaskawa's VIPA SLIO EtherNet/P modules to meet all your remote I/O needs. Numerous third-party remote I/Os such as Phoenix, Wago, and Opto 22 can also be interfaced with the system via MECHATROLINK and Ethernet.
- A built-in web server offers standard controller diagnostic information eliminating the need for special software for maintenance personnel
RS-274 G-code available with all Yaskawa kinematic libraries
- 4 degrees of freedom (MP3300iec-ER and 5-Axis Simulaneous Control Toolbox requierd for full 6 degrees of freedom)
- Linear interpolation, circular interpolation, and tangent following
- Work coordinate system offset and tool offset
- Pause, continue and feed-rate override