Energy Savings Predictor
Variable frequency drives (VFD) are reliable electronic devices that control three-phase electric motor speed. They are used in building automation applications to control the speed of fans and pumps in various systems. The payback period for installing drives is usually less than three years and can be less than a year.
Drives do more than reduce energy cost:
- Drives reduce fan noise and duct rumble, thus reducing tenant complaints.
- Drives reduce amps during motor starting, lowering demand charges; another significant part of the electric bill.
- Drives are less expensive to maintain than mechanical controls.
- Drives inherent soft-starting reduces wear and tear on motors, sheaves, belts, couplings and other system components.
- Drives provide accurate and repeatable control of settings, eliminating frequent readjustments.
Upload zip file to web-server
Unzip file and run setup.exe