Our software tools offer intuitive, powerful programming capabilities within a familiar IEC61131-3 environment, and OPC Server allows easy data exchange between PCs and MPiec controllers.
- iCube Engineer Next generation IEC61131-3 Programming Environment
- MotionWorks IEC IEC611311-3 Programming Environment
- Application Code Toolboxes Designed for use in many applications using MPiec Series Controllers and MotionWorks IEC software
- 5-Axis Simultaneous Toolbox The 5-Axis Simultaneous Control Toolbox is REQUIRED with the MP3300iec-ER controller to unlock 5 and 6 degrees of freedom for G-code applications.
- OPC Server Machine monitor via PC applications.
- Movicon HMI Editor Powerful and flexible HMI programming package.
The motion engine of MPiec controllers incorporates IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standards, offering users motion control options from a single axis to as many as 62.
Together with the 5-Axis Simultaneous Control Toolbox, the IEC 5-Axis Simultaneous Control G-Code controller enables 5 or 6 axis simultaneous interpolation of G-code applications. This is an export restricted product with the ECCN of 2D002.
Yaskawa offers both MECHATROLINK and EtherNet/IP remote IOs that are supported by MotionWorks IEC. Other fieldbus IOs are also available.