- Software & Firmware
- Support & Training
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP for connectivity to many peripheral devices on the market.
Standard Programming Languages
- IEC61131-3 means that programs are developed and executed with predictable behavior.
Programmable Amplifier Outputs
- The controller can operate local Sigma-5 outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- The MECHATROLINK motion network provides a channel for configuring the machine from a single location with one software tool.
A Multitude of Options
- Choose from eight option cards offered for the expansion slots to accommodate most machine requirements.
- Numerous third-party remote I/O modules such as Phoenix, Wago, and Opto 22 can be interfaced with the system via MECHATROLINK and Ethernet.
- A built-in web server offers standard controller diagnostic information eliminating the need for special software for maintenance personnel
RS-274 G-code available with all Yaskawa kinematic libraries
- 4 degrees of freedom (MP3300iec-ER and 5-Axis Simultaneous Control Toolbox required for full 6 degrees of freedom)
- Linear interpolation, circular interpolation, and tangent following
- Work coordinate system offset and tool offset
- Pause, continue and feed-rate override