Our Z1000 product family ranges from 1/2 to 500 horsepower and includes features for Building Automation Systems such as extensive parameter selection to simplify management of BAS applications for energy efficiency and closed loop control, industry-standard Hand-Off-Auto functionality, an internal PI controller and a Sleep function. The Z1000 Drives have embedded BACnet Communications, Metasys®, and APOGEE™. LonWorks®, EtherNet/IP, and Modbus TCP/IP are optional.
- Z1000 Drive 3-500 HP; IP20 NEMA Type 1
- Z1000 Bypass 1/2-500 HP; IP20, NEMA Type 1, 12, 3R
- Z1000 Configured 1/2-500 HP; IP20, NEMA Type 1, 12, 3R
- Z1000 Redundant 5 - 250 HP, IP20, NEMA 1
- Z1000U Matrix Drive 7.5-350 HP; IP00
- Z1000U Matrix Bypass 7.5-350 HP; IP20, NEMA Type 1, 3R
- Z1000U Matrix Configured 7.5-350 HP; IP20, NEMA Type 1, 3R
We offer a selection of various building automation networks to help get your drive connected. Find out more about the support we provide and how it can fit your needs.
This collection of PC software support tools can be used for uploading and downloading drive parameters, calculating energy savings, or identifying how to reduce your operating costs and meet the harmonics compliance requirements.