Fan & Pump Drives
The HV600 HVAC VFD is our latest addition to our long history of quality VFDs controlling HVAC applications and is available in a wide variety of configurations: Stand-alone Drive, Narrow Configured, and Enclosed Configured packages.
Our HV600 with Electronic Bypass is also available as Narrow or Enclosed. The HV600 with Electronic Bypass offers peace of mind on your critical HVAC applications.
In any configuration, the HV600 includes extensive software to simplify the management of HVAC applications and a standard Hand-Off-Auto keypad. Embedded BACnet communications, Metasys®, and APOGEE™ communication protocols make the HV600 the most complete HVAC Drive on the market.
Additional communication protocols: BACnet/IP, EtherNet/IP, LonWorks®, and Modbus TCP/IP are available with an option module.
The awarding-winning Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive is an industry leader in solving harmonic issues exceeding IEEE 519 requirements at the drive input terminals.
- HV600 Drive 3-125 HP, IP20/UL Type 1; 3-100 HP, IP55/UL Type 12; 75-250 HP, IP20/Protected Chassis; HV600 With Switch 3-75 HP, IP55/UL Type 12
- HV600 Narrow Bypass 1/2-60 HP, UL Type 1; 1/2-40 HP, UL Type 12
- HV600 Enclosed Bypass 1/2-250 HP, UL Type 1, 12, 3R
- HV600 Narrow Configured 1/2-75 HP, UL Type 1; 1/2-40 HP, UL Type 12
- HV600 Enclosed Configured 1/2-250 HP, UL Type 1, 12, 3R
- HV600 Redundant 3-250 HP UL Type 1, UL Type 12
- Z1000 Drive 3-500 HP; UL Type 1
- Z1000 Bypass 1/2-500 HP, UL Type 1, 12, 3R
- Z1000 Configured 1/2-500 HP; UL Type 1, 12, 3R
- Z1000 Redundant 5-250 HP, UL Type 1
- Z1000U Matrix Drive 7.5-350 HP, IP00
- Z1000U Matrix Bypass 7.5-350 HP; UL Type 1, 3R
- Z1000U Matrix Configured 7.5-350 HP, UL Type 1, 3R
Building Automation Networks
We offer a selection of various building automation networks to help get your drive connected. Find out more about the support we provide and how it can fit your needs.
- BACnet ASHRAE building automation network
- APOGEE FLN Siemens legacy building automation network
- Metasys N2 JCI legacy building automation network
- LonWorks Echelon building automation network
- Modbus RTU Modbus Fieldbus protocol using RS-485
- EtherNet-IP ODVA Ethernet-based protocol
- Modbus TCP-IP Ethernet-based Modbus protocol using TCP/IP
HVAC Software Tools
This collection of PC software support tools can be used for uploading and downloading drive parameters, calculating energy savings, or identifying how to reduce your operating costs and meet the harmonics compliance requirements.
- DriveWizard HVAC Parameter Upload/Download Software
- DriveWizard Mobile with Yaskawa Drive Cloud Cloud-connected Drive Mobile App
- DriveWorksEZ Software Software Programming Tool
- Harmonics Estimator Harmonics Software
- Energy Savings Predictor Energy Savings Software
- Programming Simulators Simulation Software