- Support & Training
Model Number Key
- Option PF is not allowed with options E,C,J, or M for the following 480 V package models because input fusing is automatically included:
G8C1B007 - G8C1B720, G8C2B065 - G8C2B720, G8C3B180 - G8C3B720, G8C4B004 - G8C4B590, G8C5B052 - G8C5B590, G8C6B156 - G8C6B590
- Option PF is not allowed with control option TB for the following base models because input fusing is automatically included:
G8C1A004 - G81CA009, G8C1B002 - G8C1B007, G8C2A004 - G8C2A009, G8C2B002 - G8C2B007
- Power option E, F, C, or J is required for normal duty models B361 and larger, and heavy duty models B302 and larger
- Options J and L not allowed together.
- Type 3R enclosures only.
- Not available for Type 3R enclosure.
- 3% Bus reactors are only available as an option on small ratings - see table; large drives have a bus reactor as standard.
- The sum of options from Groups 1, 2, and 3 combined must not exceed 3 options. If no option from Group 1 is selected, then ALL options from Group 2 and Group 3 may be selected. Select anything from Group 4, regardless of other group selections.