- Software & Firmware
- Support & Training
EtherCAT (CoE) Communications Reference
- High Speed Deterministic Digital Network
- Open Protocol (www.ethercat.org)
- Adheres to the CANopen device profile (CiA402)
- 30 W to 55 kW Output
- Single Phase: 100/115V; 220/230V Three Phase: 200/230V; 380/480V
- Variety of different system architectures (cascade, line, star, ring)
- Distributed clock for synchronized operation. The transmission delay that is set to each slave as offset synchronizes perfectly.
- EtherCAT ESI Files: Yaskawa_CoE_ESI_Files
- Quick Start Guide: AN.MTN.03
- Beginning Development FAQs: SRV-E17E47, SRV-Y4P05Q
To find the model number for a Sigma-5 amplifier with the EtherCAT Communications Reference, see Model Number Designation.