- Software & Firmware
- Support & Training
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP for connectivity to many peripheral devices on the market.
Standard Programming Languages
- IEC61131-3 means that programs are developed and executed with predictable behavior.
Programmable Amplifier Outputs
- The controller can operate local SERVOPACK outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Numerous third-party remote I/O modules such as Phoenix, Wago, and Opto 22 can be interfaced with the system via MECHATROLINK and Ethernet.
- A built-in web server offers standard controller diagnostic information eliminating the need for special software for maintenance personnel